Where History Comes Alive
Thursday – Friday: 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturdays: 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
GULF COAST DISTILLERS TOUR
Explore our historic distillery with a thoughtful tour planned to get a behind-the-scenes look into our entire distilling process. And yes, tasting some of our exclusive spirits is included.
During our tour, you will learn about the remarkable history of Ben’s Den, established in Houston’s landmark Uncle Ben’s mill rice company.
To ensure the safety of our employees and guests, we ask all guests to stand 6 ft. apart and to wear a face mask throughout each tour.
5610 Clinton Drive
Houston, TX 77020
Thursday – Friday:
3:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
12:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m., 6:30 p.m.
Tours last 30 minutes
2 People Minimum and 9 People Maximum
Texas Whiskey Trail exception.
Face masks are required to be worn throughout each tour.
Closed toe shoes with no heel are strongly suggested.
No one under 21 allowed in distillery tour.
TEXAS WHISKEY TRAILBLAZER MEMBERSHIP PERKS:
– Free tours any day we are open (includes a free plus one if accompanied by a non member)
– First to know about exclusive release dates for specialty bottles and new spirit releases
– First to be able to buy exclusive release bottles before anyone else
– Discounted tickets for special events/dinners
– Can get solo tours upon staff availability
– 15% off group tours when booked by a paid member (groups of 8 or more)